This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Move AD account on deactivation

Hello,

I have a requirement to move inactive accounts to a different OU in AD after disabling them. 

Is there some inbuilt config parameter which allows me an OU to move the disabled AD object to? If not, I'm guessing I need a custom process however I'm not sure which existing one to copy? The only process I can see is VI_ADS_ADSAccount_Delete_onFullSync but I don't want to delete the account, just need to move it to another container.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Aarav

Parents
  • You have to adapt the code in the template for the column ADSAccount.UID_ADSContainer to set it to your special container for disabled users.

The following sample is adapted from the original template of version 6.1.3 that changes the container for "Full Managed" accounts if they are disabled in 1IM.

• You have to adapt the code in the template for the column ADSAccount.UID_ADSContainer to set it to your special container for disabled users.

The following sample is adapted from the original template of version 6.1.3 that changes the container for "Full Managed" accounts if they are disabled in 1IM.

Children
No Data