This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active Directory Synchronization

Hi Team,

I have configured active directory synchronization in D1IM and imported all the user accounts from AD to D1IM.. I see an option in the manager tool to manually link the AD accounts to the Q1IM employee records, and I could successfully link the accounts manually. However I am looking for an automated script to perform the linking. Has anyone come across the script?

Thanks,

Priya

Parents
  • Hi Steffen,

On changing the employee assignment criteria to PersonnelNumber = employeeID from centraluser account = samaccoutname, I executed the synchronization..

I observe that the fields Employee, and Managed Level in the user account information in Manager tool have disappeared.. Has the employee assignment criteria got anything to do with this?

Thanks,

Priya

• Hi Steffen,

On changing the employee assignment criteria to PersonnelNumber = employeeID from centraluser account = samaccoutname, I executed the synchronization..

I observe that the fields Employee, and Managed Level in the user account information in Manager tool have disappeared.. Has the employee assignment criteria got anything to do with this?

Thanks,

Priya

Children
No Data