This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Service Unavailable when accessing Self-Service Site

I am having issues with some users not being able to access the self-service site from the link at the lock screen.  I have Secure Extension installed and these users were able to access the site before.  Now when they click the link the page tries to load and they get a "Service Unavailable" error.  If I have the user login into the computer and access the site from the "Programs" location it works fine.  Any ideas?

Thank you,

Wade

Parents
  • GPO is configured and has been for quite sometime, like I said these users can access the site if going directly through IE not the lock screen. Might not be a PWM issue could be PC related since other users are not having an issue. Just wondered if anybody else has seen this issue.
  • GPO is configured and has been for quite sometime, like I said these users can access the site if going directly through IE not the lock screen. Might not be a PWM issue could be PC related since other users are not having an issue. Just wondered if anybody else has seen this issue.
Children
No Data