This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to connect to a DMZ AD Domain

I am currently connected to multiple AD domain inside the firewall. 

How do I connect to a AD domain in the DMZ? Is there a checklist or document which describes what port need to be opened and how to configure it.

Thanks

Parents
  • Option1) assume DMZ-Domain\DC01 exists inside the INTRANET. Point existing INTRANET\PWM01 ADmin Service to the INTRANET\DMZ-domain\DC01. And install DMZ\IIS\PMW02-website (as described in prev post).
    Option2) install separate DMZ\PWM03 ADmin Service inside DMZ independent of the PWM01 and point to DMZ\DMZ-domain\DC.
    I strongly do not recommend to put INTRANET related PWM ADmin Service inside DMZ for security reasons.
  • Option1) assume DMZ-Domain\DC01 exists inside the INTRANET. Point existing INTRANET\PWM01 ADmin Service to the INTRANET\DMZ-domain\DC01. And install DMZ\IIS\PMW02-website (as described in prev post).
    Option2) install separate DMZ\PWM03 ADmin Service inside DMZ independent of the PWM01 and point to DMZ\DMZ-domain\DC.
    I strongly do not recommend to put INTRANET related PWM ADmin Service inside DMZ for security reasons.
Children
No Data