This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL certificate Renewal

Hi All,

Self-service site has been published, renewal of ssl certificate is done. installed in both Admin and self-service portal server and respective port is open.

But am unable to save the configuration in admin page under re-initialization page,it throws back with default configuration.

Any pointers Thanks.

Regards,

Vijay

Parents
  • Hi,

For info, I had a similar issue in trying to update the Certificate in the Admin pages--the admin Reiniitalization page kept reverting to the built in Certificate.  I found that if I removed the line in the Local.storage file for the Certificate, then it would let me configure it and save the new certificate thumbprint correctly.

The shot below is with 5.7.1.

hth,

Rob.

• Hi,

For info, I had a similar issue in trying to update the Certificate in the Admin pages--the admin Reiniitalization page kept reverting to the built in Certificate.  I found that if I removed the line in the Local.storage file for the Certificate, then it would let me configure it and save the new certificate thumbprint correctly.

The shot below is with 5.7.1.

hth,

Rob.

Children
No Data