This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Self service site configured incorrectly.

I have installed SPE on Win7 SP1 desktop. When i click on the "FOrgot my password" at the Window logon screeen, error message appears. The error is Service is unavailable, Pls ensure the self service site is configured correctly." How to resolve this?thks

• hi, i have granted the permission as stated, but when i click on the "Forgot my password" on logon screen, the error message appears "One Identity Secure Password Extension is not configured properly. Please specify the URL path to the self-service site". WOuld like to seek your assistance on how to configure the extension. thks
  • PWM Best Practices:
    1) publish URL (password.mycompany.com) in DNS (intranet and internet facing) resolving to http://PWM01/PMUser
    2) use GPO (adm template is provided with PWM install package) to push SPE (GINA) wwith URL set on the SPE client link "Forgot My Password".
    (*) both steps are very well documented in PWD PDF manual.
  • i manually installed the SPE to the client instead of thru the GPO, is it possible to do manual or we must push down thru GPO?
    where does the template reside in the SPE client so that i can manually copy to the location.
    The GPO is configured in the AD/DC right?
    thks
  • Do i need to make change to the content in template prm_gina.adm or prm_gina.admx? If so, can provide the exact content in the template prm_gina.adm or prm_gina.admx file. thks a lot
  • Hi, it able to push SPE thru GPO, the page appears with only the title and no other contents when i click on the "Forgot my password" on window logon screen. Anything else that i have missed? thks