This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is it possible to amend the text at the end of a workflow?

Is it possible to amend the text at the end of a given workflow? For example, when a user resets their password or unlocks their account, it is not clear as to what the user needs to do next, i.e. "you may now close this window". I've seen the "Common" and "User" xml files in C:\Program Files\Dell\One Identity Password Manager\Web\User\App_Data\LocalizationStorage\en-US but can't find this anywhere.

Does anyone have any idea?

Parents
  • Hi Christian,

I took a slightly different approach. In the User.xml file I searched for "Notification was send to your email." (it appears 4 times) and appended it with the following text "You may now close this window.".

The text you are looking for is in C:\Program Files\Dell\One Identity Password Manager\Web\Admin\HelpFiles\en-US\AG_SelfService_Workflow.15.11.htm.

If you make any edits to this file then you will have manage your own change history since this file will be replacesd during an upgrade, re-install or possibly if a hotfix is applied.

Regards,

Jim

• Hi Christian,

I took a slightly different approach. In the User.xml file I searched for "Notification was send to your email." (it appears 4 times) and appended it with the following text "You may now close this window.".

The text you are looking for is in C:\Program Files\Dell\One Identity Password Manager\Web\Admin\HelpFiles\en-US\AG_SelfService_Workflow.15.11.htm.

If you make any edits to this file then you will have manage your own change history since this file will be replacesd during an upgrade, re-install or possibly if a hotfix is applied.

Regards,

Jim

Children
No Data