This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is it possible to amend the text at the end of a workflow?

Is it possible to amend the text at the end of a given workflow? For example, when a user resets their password or unlocks their account, it is not clear as to what the user needs to do next, i.e. "you may now close this window". I've seen the "Common" and "User" xml files in C:\Program Files\Dell\One Identity Password Manager\Web\User\App_Data\LocalizationStorage\en-US but can't find this anywhere.

Does anyone have any idea?

Parents
  • Hi Christian,

Looks like I gave you the file location to change the "Your password was successfully changed" text instead of "Your password was successfully reset" text. The correct file is C:\Program Files\Dell\One Identity Password Manager\Service\Resources\LocalizationStorage\en-US\Service.xml
    There are three occurrences of your text in that file. You're looking for the second one on line 280. I've tested it and it works. You will need to restart the PM service to enable it.
    As for your question about the file convention, I really don't know what logic the developers have applied.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Jim
  • Hi Christian,

Looks like I gave you the file location to change the "Your password was successfully changed" text instead of "Your password was successfully reset" text. The correct file is C:\Program Files\Dell\One Identity Password Manager\Service\Resources\LocalizationStorage\en-US\Service.xml
    There are three occurrences of your text in that file. You're looking for the second one on line 280. I've tested it and it works. You will need to restart the PM service to enable it.
    As for your question about the file convention, I really don't know what logic the developers have applied.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Jim
Children
No Data