Failed to Update DNS Server Detail in SPP 6.0.11

Hello There,

I am updating my DNS server setting with boot strap admin login. Strangely I can only do that in Web Client. The 6.0.11 desktop client doesn't provide me an edit option for DNS Server. It only allows me to update DNS suffixes.

I tried updating in web client and I got the following message : "This operation is not supported for this platform type". Any idea/advice ?

Thanks,

Rajeeb

Parents
  • Hi Rajeeb,

Is this using a cloud deployment of the SPP appliance such as Azure for example?

If so, the DNS server can be updated via Azure by going to the Network Interface attached to the SPP VM and editing the DNS Server setting from there, you would need to shut down the appliance first then turn it on after modifying the Network Interface.

Thanks!

• Hi Rajeeb,

Is this using a cloud deployment of the SPP appliance such as Azure for example?

If so, the DNS server can be updated via Azure by going to the Network Interface attached to the SPP VM and editing the DNS Server setting from there, you would need to shut down the appliance first then turn it on after modifying the Network Interface.

Thanks!

Children