Inquiry for windows system test error for SPP

Hi All,

When testing a Windows (2012) system connection, the log says, "The Server is not Operational"
The Firewall is currently disabled. I wonder if there are any additional settings that I need to set on my Windows system.

Please advice.

Kind Regards,

JaeIL.

Parents
  • Performance Monitor is the native Windows 10 hardware diagnostic app. It's the operating system's most holistic tool for locating and diagnosing hardware and system issues.

Open the Start menu, search for its name, and click on the link to open the app. You may have to wait for a few seconds while the app collects data.

If you want a quick overview of your system's hardware, use the left-hand panel to navigate to Reports > System > System Diagnostics > [Computer Name].

It provides you with multiple checks for your hardware, software, CPU, network, disk, and memory, along with a long list of detailed statistics.

Dig a little deeper, and you'll find live performance graphs (in Monitoring Tools > Performance Monitor) and customizable data sets (in Data Collector Sets).

Hope THis Works,
    Peter

• Performance Monitor is the native Windows 10 hardware diagnostic app. It's the operating system's most holistic tool for locating and diagnosing hardware and system issues.

Open the Start menu, search for its name, and click on the link to open the app. You may have to wait for a few seconds while the app collects data.

If you want a quick overview of your system's hardware, use the left-hand panel to navigate to Reports > System > System Diagnostics > [Computer Name].

It provides you with multiple checks for your hardware, software, CPU, network, disk, and memory, along with a long list of detailed statistics.

Dig a little deeper, and you'll find live performance graphs (in Monitoring Tools > Performance Monitor) and customizable data sets (in Data Collector Sets).

Hope THis Works,
    Peter

Children
No Data