SPP connetion via LDAPS

Hello to everyone!

I`m trying to integrate SPP via LDAPS, but I am having some troubles. If I`m trying to write Service Account Distinguished Name regarding to documentation as CN=name,OU=name,DC=name,DC=name - the error is "cn is not a valid schema attribute for the Directory.SchemaProperties.UserProperties.UserNameAttribute schema mapping. I tried to write it as uid=name,OU=name,DC=name,DC=name, but then an error is "Failed to discover domains in directory 'name.name'. The reason [ldaps:\\network_address@name.name:port(Verify SSL)](LDAP error 49) The supplied credential is invalid. But these credentials are correct. And also I was able to configure the connection from SPS. 

Maybe someone knows what a problem can be here?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Parents
  • Hi, 

Yes, It works for assets, I was able to set it up with "Use SSL" box enabled. But that isn`t work for Identity and Authentication because this box is ebsent. I have setted up AD and LDAP on the same server, that`s why I asked if it`s possible to set up LDAPS for Identity and Authentication. 

• Hi, 

Yes, It works for assets, I was able to set it up with "Use SSL" box enabled. But that isn`t work for Identity and Authentication because this box is ebsent. I have setted up AD and LDAP on the same server, that`s why I asked if it`s possible to set up LDAPS for Identity and Authentication. 

Children
No Data