System error during the joining process between SPS and SPP

Goodmorning,

I have a problem joining SPS to SPP. I'm working with the version 7.0 in both the appliances, SPP and SPS. When i try to join SPP, SPS return me the error:

{
  "errors": [
    {
      "details": {},
      "message": "scb.configapplier.configapplier.FailedToApplyConfiguration: Unexpected error occurred while applying configuration changes: Internal error: Traceback (most recent call last):\n  File \"/opt/nnx-scb/lib/python3.8/site-packages/nnx/plugin/configurator/integration.py\", line 586, in _control_service\n    shell_command_processor.process(args)\n  File \"/opt/nnx-scb/lib/python3.8/site-packages/nnx/shellcommand.py\", line 272, in process\n    return self._shell_command_processor.process(command_args, stdin)\n  File \"/opt/nnx-scb/lib/python3.8/site-packages/nnx/shellcommand.py\", line 110, in process\n    stdout = self.process_raw(\n  File \"/opt/nnx-scb/lib/python3.8/site-packages/nnx/shellcommand.py\", line 150, in process_raw\n    raise ShellCommandError(\nnnx.shellcommand.ShellCommandError: Error running command; args=('/opt/nnx-scb/bin/nnxcli', '--plugin', 'scb.spp_cluster_fetcher.SppClusterFetcherPlugin', '--log-syslog', 'spp-cluster-fetcher', '--ignore-authentication-error'), return_code=1, output=, error=\n\nThe above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:\n\nTraceback (most recent call last):\n  File \"/opt/nnx-scb/lib/python3.8/site-packages/nnx/plugin/configapplierdaemon/server.py\", line 32, in apply_tree\n    self._configurator.configure(config_tree, extra_notifiers)\n  File \"/opt/nnx-scb/lib/python3.8/site-packages/nnx/plugin/configurator/__init__.py\", line 98, in configure\n    self._config_applier.apply_new_configuration(\n  File \"/opt/nnx-scb/lib/python3.8/site-packages/nnx/plugin/configurator/configapplier.py\", line 216, in apply_new_configuration\n    self._execute_notifiers(sorted_notifiers, shell_command_processor)\n  File \"/opt/nnx-scb/lib/python3.8/site-packages/nnx/plugin/configurator/configapplier.py\", line 252, in _execute_notifiers\n    self._notifiers_by_id[notifier_id].notify(spy)\n  File \"/opt/nnx-scb/lib/python3.8/site-packages/nnx/plugin/configurator/integration.py\", line 573, in notify\n    self._control_service(shell_command_processor, [self._notification_type])\n  File \"/opt/nnx-scb/lib/python3.8/site-packages/nnx/plugin/configurator/integration.py\", line 592, in _control_service\n    raise SystemServiceError(message, self._service_name) from error\nnnx.plugin.configurator.configapplier.SystemServiceError: Error controlling service; error=\"Error running command; args=('/opt/nnx-scb/bin/nnxcli', '--plugin', 'scb.spp_cluster_fetcher.SppClusterFetcherPlugin', '--log-syslog', 'spp-cluster-fetcher', '--ignore-authentication-error'), return_code=1, output=, error=\", output=''; service=spp-cluster-fetcher\n; address='">http://127.0.0.1:10180/'",
      "module": "scb.configapplier.configapplier",
      "type": "FailedToApplyConfiguration"
    }
  ]
}

How can i resolve it? It is an internal error, redeploying the SPS appliance can help me to resolve this error?

Thank you,
Samuele
Parents Reply
  • Where are the SPP and SPS installed, in cloud, or on-prem?

Are these VMs or HW appliances?

Same or different network subnets? any firewalls in between these appliances?

Can you confirm you are attempting to join from the SPS node that was promoted to Central Management role with the Primary SPP node?

Can you test from a client machine on the same network as SPP to see if you can connect to the SPS API using the browser to the URL: https://SPS_IP_Address/api/authentication?

If prompted, please authenticate to SPS using admin account and check if any response is downloaded.

Thanks!

Children