The RDP connection menu does not allow me to add another IP

Safefuard SPS 7.0.2: The RDP connection menu does not allow me to add another IP. I can only add additional ports in the menu. It worked in previous versions. The field under the stored IP address is gray.

Parents
  • Hi tichak,

There are three plus icons for each of the fields in a Connection policy for the (To IP address | From IP address | and Port)

You would need to click on the + plus icon for the field that you are looking to add another IP address for.

I would try to clear the browser cache and make sure you are logged into the Central Management node as admin when making changes to the SPS connection policy in case you are not seeing the three plus icons.

Thanks!

• Hello,
    thank you for your response. I know how to do it. In previous versions, the + button was there, after the update to 7.0.2. LTS are no longer there.

I use MS Edge. I cleared the browser chache and nothing changed.

Thank you

• Hi,

I tested in SPS 7.0.2 and the Web UI is displayed correctly on my end in both MS Edge and Chrome.

Could you try different browser to see if any difference?

Could you try to access the Web UI from another Client Workstation to compare if the issue is same?

Is this showing on a specific single SPS node or multiple SPS nodes?

Does a reboot of SPS help?

Thanks!

• Hello,

it does not work in Chrome and from another Client Workstation. Restarting SPS did not help.

We have created a ticket.

Thank you for your help.

Reply Children
No Data