Password Rotation of RemoteApp Applications

I have followed this tutorial to setup RemoteApp web application on Windows Server jump host as specified in Case #3.

My question:

Does SPS support password rotation on the account I am using to access the web app? If so, as far as I know, it should have access to the password changing functionality of the web app in order to change the account of any user, so how does it achieve this goal?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi Walied,

SPS handles the session management part.

SPP handles the password management part.

You will need to have an Asset (where the account is hosted) so that SPP can communicate with this target asset using a service account that has permissions to change passwords.

SPP has a list of supported platforms out of the box, if the web application does not fit in this list then you may look at a custom platform that would be used to allow SPP to talk to your target asset in order to carry out the password management tasks.

For new implementations \ configuration, we strongly recommend consulting with One Identity Professional Services team via a discussion with your account manager.

• Hi Walied,

SPS handles the session management part.

SPP handles the password management part.

You will need to have an Asset (where the account is hosted) so that SPP can communicate with this target asset using a service account that has permissions to change passwords.

SPP has a list of supported platforms out of the box, if the web application does not fit in this list then you may look at a custom platform that would be used to allow SPP to talk to your target asset in order to carry out the password management tasks.

For new implementations \ configuration, we strongly recommend consulting with One Identity Professional Services team via a discussion with your account manager.

Children
No Data