specific attribute in swagger

For one of our customers, I need to have a list of all resources that do not have the authentication type in the Connection tab.

What method should I use and what are the steps to follow?

I mean, should I first retrieve the id of all the assets and then from that retrieve the attribute of all the assets?

Thank you very much

Parents
  • HI Dario,

One quick and easy way is you can export the List of Assets via the Web UI:

Go to > Asset Management > Assets > click on Export icon > Export format can be CSV > Export Button

Then you can search for the Column with the header: ConnectionProperties/ServiceAccountCredentialType

In excel, Select the first row with the header names > then you can click on the Data tab > Select Filter > The go to the column (CTRL+F and search for the name ConnectionProperties/ServiceAccountCredentialType) > Select the type None from the drop down arrow to show assets with connection type set as None. 

For my test the column was "IU" which had the header ConnectionProperties/ServiceAccountCredentialType

Thanks!

• HI Dario,

One quick and easy way is you can export the List of Assets via the Web UI:

Go to > Asset Management > Assets > click on Export icon > Export format can be CSV > Export Button

Then you can search for the Column with the header: ConnectionProperties/ServiceAccountCredentialType

In excel, Select the first row with the header names > then you can click on the Data tab > Select Filter > The go to the column (CTRL+F and search for the name ConnectionProperties/ServiceAccountCredentialType) > Select the type None from the drop down arrow to show assets with connection type set as None. 

For my test the column was "IU" which had the header ConnectionProperties/ServiceAccountCredentialType

Thanks!

Children