Unable to connect to SPS RemoteApp

I have followed the steps for the Go Chromedp, however my launcher is stuck on the connecting SPS server and keeps reconnecting. Any advise on this?

Where do i go to access the remote launcher logs?

Thank you.

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Tawfiq

I have set up the required channels for the Remote App on SPS and set up the SPP with the jump host asset. However, I am still stuck on the reconnecting page. Below is the error logs i obtained from the RemoteApp Launcher

[INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] The launcher will attempt to launch the following process: c:\apps\sqlstudio.exe with following arguments: {username}{password}{asset} --enable-debug
    [INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Start writing...
    [INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Successfully wrote.
    [INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Attempting to read from communication channel.
    [ERROR][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Reading from communication channel failed.
    [ERROR][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Error occured while trying to communicate with SPS: Error reading from channel.

• Please check if there is more than one version installed for the RemoteApp Launcher and if below KB is applicable?

if upgrading from older version of RemoteApp Launcher 1.0 to 2.0 then you must uninstall the older version as per the KB:
    https://support.oneidentity.com/kb/4370947/upgrade-the-remoteapp-launcher-to-version-2-0-0-0

Here is the Admin guide section to Configuring and launching a Remote Desktop Application session:
    support.oneidentity.com/.../18

Thanks!