Unable to connect to SPS RemoteApp

I have followed the steps for the Go Chromedp, however my launcher is stuck on the connecting SPS server and keeps reconnecting. Any advise on this?

Where do i go to access the remote launcher logs?

Thank you.

Parents
  • Hi,

As per the admin guide, you can add the enable-debug parameter

This specifies whether to write debug logs. The default setting is false.

The logs are available in the C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\OneIdentity\OI-SG-RemoteApp-Launcher folder.

The logs are rotated daily and the file name format is oi_sg_rci_<yyyymmdd>.

https://support.oneidentity.com/technical-documents/one-identity-safeguard-for-privileged-sessions/7.0.4%20lts/administration-guide/68#TOPIC-2064370

T
    hanks!

• Hi Tawfiq

I have set up the required channels for the Remote App on SPS and set up the SPP with the jump host asset. However, I am still stuck on the reconnecting page. Below is the error logs i obtained from the RemoteApp Launcher

[INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] The launcher will attempt to launch the following process: c:\apps\sqlstudio.exe with following arguments: {username}{password}{asset} --enable-debug
    [INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Start writing...
    [INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Successfully wrote.
    [INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Attempting to read from communication channel.
    [ERROR][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Reading from communication channel failed.
    [ERROR][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Error occured while trying to communicate with SPS: Error reading from channel.

• Hi Tawfiq

I have set up the required channels for the Remote App on SPS and set up the SPP with the jump host asset. However, I am still stuck on the reconnecting page. Below is the error logs i obtained from the RemoteApp Launcher

[INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] The launcher will attempt to launch the following process: c:\apps\sqlstudio.exe with following arguments: {username}{password}{asset} --enable-debug
    [INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Start writing...
    [INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Successfully wrote.
    [INFO][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Attempting to read from communication channel.
    [ERROR][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Reading from communication channel failed.
    [ERROR][PID:9820][session-id:<not set yet>] Error occured while trying to communicate with SPS: Error reading from channel.

Children