This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Webservice Call via Proxy Server

Hey everyone,

I´ve set up a webservice in the Designer. The webservice connects to an external Service URL and the WSDL file is stored locally. I also defined a proxy server, that should be used for connecting. I defined it without http(s) ->

URL: <proxyservername>.<domainname>.de

After I`ve checked the connection in the wizard, there were no issues. The external URL can be called in the webbrowser, where the proxy server is also set up.

But when I try to run the script, which was generated after the webservice was set up in debug mode, I get the message, that the the URL name in the the WSDL file can`t be resolved. What can the issue be? I just want to make sure, that I configured everything correctly.

Thanks in advance

Niko

Parents
  • Hey Kin,
    no, I`m executing the script with the Debugger in visual studio on a Client in the development Environment. I`ve already tested to call the URL mentioned in the script with a browser and it works. The browser has a Proxy Server defined and I already added the Proxy Server with credentials in the webservice. Unfortunately with no success.

I guess it needs a Special Network configuration on customer site.

Thanks,
    Niko
  • Hey Kin,
    no, I`m executing the script with the Debugger in visual studio on a Client in the development Environment. I`ve already tested to call the URL mentioned in the script with a browser and it works. The browser has a Proxy Server defined and I already added the Proxy Server with credentials in the webservice. Unfortunately with no success.

I guess it needs a Special Network configuration on customer site.

Thanks,
    Niko
Children
No Data