How can I create a customized product on the new Web Portal? OneIM 9.2

In Web Designer, I normally used Object Dependent to create a link between the Web Component and the Product I wanted to customize.
In the new Web Portal, I searched the QER lib, but unfortunately I couldn't find a way to make a link between a new component and a product I want to customize.

I would appreciate it if you could help me with this.

Parents
  • Hello Nickolas,

There is no equivalent to "object dependent references" in the Angular portal. At the moment there is no plug-in hook for custom UI components in the request and approval processes.

The out-of-the-box products use the new request parameters, so they are differently configured but they follow the same UI flow. Depending on your requirements this may also be an option for you. It really depends on what the custom UI should be doing.

Kind regards,

Hanno

• Hello Nickolas,

There is no equivalent to "object dependent references" in the Angular portal. At the moment there is no plug-in hook for custom UI components in the request and approval processes.

The out-of-the-box products use the new request parameters, so they are differently configured but they follow the same UI flow. Depending on your requirements this may also be an option for you. It really depends on what the custom UI should be doing.

Kind regards,

Hanno

Children