SAP R/3 Authorization Object Connector

Hello,

I'm currently working with the SAP R/3 Authorization Object Connector and done a full reconciliation of the connector. The default connector tables related to the "%Menu%" are not been reconciliated because of some target system wrong data, but I think that are not necessary because the creation and filling of the SAP Functions are made manually into the Identity Audit on the Manager.

As I said, I've manually created the SAP Functions, manually imported the transactions related to our specific functions and used the task "Check for completeness" in order to fulfill all the schema classes into the SAP Functions.

Actually the problem is that there is a discrepancy between the demo presented in One Identity (there is a official video related) and my actual environment.

In the DEMO once the SAP Function has been activated and the Function instance created , One Identity manually links all the "Affected SAP Groups" and "Affected SAP User Accounts" that are actually affected by function created.

In my environment the "Affected SAP Groups" and "Affected SAP User Accounts" don't appear.

Any suggestion about that?

Maybe can be related to the fact that even if I use the task "Check for completeness" on the specific SAP Function, some schema classes remain empty and others are fulfilled?

Thank you in advance,

Miriam.